September 15-16, 2018
The Dicehammer GT will be hosted at Forest Lanes, a Bowling Alley in the Heart of Orange County (no, we are not part of San Diego or LA, there is a whole other county that separates the two). The Dicehammer GT will be a 40-player, 2-day Warhammer 40k ITC tournament.
Why You Should Attend:
- Every table will have painted terrain, Line of Sight blocking terrain, and a gaming mat
- It's held in a bowling alley. Cheap food and cheap drinks! Other food/drink options are close by, but we'll cover that under accommodations...
- It's the perfect way to test drive your tournament list before the SoCal Open
- Earn ITC points for participating in a GT
- Awesome prizes! Our goal is to make sure that every participant walks away with something!
- Low cost GT at only $42!
Schedule of Events
Since the Dicehammer GT is held in a Bowling Alley, with access to food drinks, and other fun things nearby, we will be allowing an hour for lunch, and 30 mins between rounds. This allows for players to enjoy the experience, socialize, and regroup before the next match without feeling hurried.
Day 1 - Saturday September 15
- 10:00-10:30 Registration, check-in, opening announcements
- 10:30-1:00 Round 1
- 1:00-2:00 Lunch
- 2:00-4:30 Round 2
- 4:30-5:00 Break
- 5:00-7:30 Round 3
- Banquet Hall Closes at 8:00
Day 2 - Sunday
- 10:30-1:00 Round 4
- 1:00-2:00 Lunch
- 2:00-4:30 Round 5
- 4:30-5:30 Awards and Cleanup
If food from the bowling alley doesn't strike your fancy, there are plenty of options within walking distance. Some of these include The Hat, Taco Bell, Peppinos, Nekter, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings and many more!
We have some awesome sponsors for the Dicehammer GT including: Secret Weapon Miniatures, Tablewar, Gamers Grass, SoCal Games and Comics, Comic Quest, Frontline Gaming, Gamemat.eu, and MORE!